Core Video Actors Not Appearing
Hmmm. If you haven't already restart your machine.
restarting did not help
Hmmm. This did happen to me a long long time ago and I can't remember what I did to resolve it. It could just be the license file, or it might just work and sort itself out - I really am not sure.Mark or someone else might be able to help. Any ideas @michel?
What you can try first is close Isadora, move your Isadora Registration file to the desktop and re-open Isadora in demo mode. Are the core files still missing?
As I can see you are from Austria I give you the path to the Reg. File in German:
Benutzer-->Für alle Benutzer-->isadora-registration.izr
mark last edited by
OK. Some questions:
- I see you purchased the USB Key. I assume you have the key and are using it to license Isadora.
- Are you very sure you have Isadora Core and not just Isadora?
- Did you follow the instructions in the upgrade email, erase your current copy of "Isadora Core USB Key.app" and install a fresh copy?
- Did you then register the USB Key using the new registration code you were sent for the USB Key?
- Did you then quit and restart Isadora before looking for the Core Actors?
**EDIT:** I removed most of the email content as it had all your details on. Mark will have a copy of this anyway.ad 1) Yes I have the usb keyad 2) and 3) as far as I remember I only got following mail by kagi:-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Thanks for your purchase Datum: Tue, 21 May 2013 13:15:07 -0700 Von: Kagi (sm) (mailto:email@example.com) An: [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com) Kopie (CC): [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com)
Payment fee received: 1 Quantity Payment for Isadora_core_vid, US 25.00 1 Quantity Payment for Isadora_core_aud, US 25.00 1 Quantity Payment for VAT_Austria_EU372000052_MwSt, US 10.00ad
4) I dont remember that I got an email with a new registration code.
Thanx for the edit
mark last edited by
Dear feinsinn,OK, well, you have a Windows license, which does not have the Core Features. I'm emailing you off forum about all of this.(The online store should check for an ISW [Windows] serial number and prevent you from buying a Core Upgrade. But I never thought to put in this check.)Best Wishes,Mark
I´m using it on mac now, see first comment
Ok , everything works fine now. It was a windows, mac license confusion.
Glad you've sorted it :)