Non functioning user actor?
I'd like to ask about another problem that I've been having. I have no idea if it's related to the problem discussed here: http://troikatronix.com/troikatronixforum/discussion/774/unable-to-start-isadora-with-non-pete-free-frame-plug-ins#Item_20
I made a user actor that should allow me to set the zoom of a live input a specific way once and then have it uniformly change in each scene where it's used when I set the first scene for the show. The extra inputs are just in case I need a custom adjustment in a particular scene. Easy, right?
For some reason it doesn't work. Picture 1 shows the output from the video mixer is working just fine; picture 2 shows that nothing is coming out of the user actor itself; picture shows the inside of the user actor.
I've also attached the UA itself.
I've restarted Isadora, restarted the machine and deletes the Isadora preferences - no change.
Sometimes the IUA's that I make work and sometimes they don't. This doesn't obviously, but in the same scene I a much more complicated one that I made (I made it in the same session, too) that works just fine.
Well in your pictures the horizontal and vertical zoom are set to zero, which means that there is effectively no video coming through. When I adjust these to a non-zero value I get the video coming through as I would expect it to.Craig
Oh for goodness sakes, I'm such an idiot sometimes.....
Thank you Craig.