[ANSWERED] System working on Mac but not on PC
I made a simple subtitling system for a project, in which the opacity of the background will change whenever the subtitles come up, for better viewing. The thing is, it's working perfectly on my MAC but it won't work on the PC we'll be using for the showing. Any ideas?
Have you changed the file path for the SRT file to a Windows style filepath? (your image shows the Mac style filepath still)
If that is not the problem, can you share the patch, I will happily take a look.
There appears to be a bug in the Text Comparator on Windows. I am writing this up so that it can be fixed in the next release.
There appears to be a bug in the Text Comparator.
What's the bug. Text Comparator seems to be working fine with blank text for me. Maybe the blank lines in the file have extra invisible characters like a tab or a space (which look the same but are not the same as a line with no text).
Text Comparator seems to be working fine with blank text for me
This is an issue on PC. gpeddinos' project was working as expected on Mac, but failed when moved to PC. I have confirmed the problem, and have entered the bug report.