Job Opportunity : Web Application Developer
This community is made up of trusted and talented folks of all sorts, so it only seem suiting to roll this out for your eye first.
We at TroikaTronix are looking to hire a Web Application Developer with Go and AWS experience.
If you or someone you know are interested, please get back to us regarding this position by emailing your CV to jobs@troikatronix with the subject ‘Web application developer’.
TroikaTronix is looking for a back-end developer interested in maintaining and extending our new cloud-based application which interfaces with Isadora, our desktop media control software, to provide on-demand point to point video and data streaming. This is a part-time, remote position, requiring occasional scheduled team Zoom meetings.
Your role as a back-end developer is to take requirements forward through deployment. You can expect to receive both feature requests and bug reports as the product is adopted by our user base. You will need to organize and develop these tasks while also communicating with the rest of our tech team regularly.
• Work with our tech team to develop new features considering all aspects of the design
• Prioritize bug fixes and schedule releases
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Develop and explore new ideas quickly
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Maintaining documentation on implementation and process
Skills And Qualifications
• Strong Golang development experience
• Experience with Cloud providers like AWS (AWS certification preferred)
• Working understanding of Docker
• Experience with NoSQL (Dynamo) or other cloud-based databases
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Understanding of software development workflows and Agile concepts
• The desire to want to work with team members and learn from each other’s strengths and weaknesses
• Experience before education. A related degree, diploma or certificate is recommended but not required
Please get back to us regarding this position by emailing your CV to jobs@troikatronix with the subject ‘Web application developer’.