• Products
    • Isadora
    • Get It
    • ADD-ONS
    • IzzyCast
    • Get It
  • Forum
  • Help
  • Werkstatt
  • Newsletter
  • Impressum
  • Dsgvo
  • Press
  • Isadora
  • Get It
  • ADD-ONS
  • IzzyCast
  • Get It
  • Press
  • Dsgvo
  • Impressum

Navigation

    • Register
    • Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Popular
    • Tags

    cube LUT colorgrading

    Showcase
    2
    3
    282
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • DusX
      DusX Izzy Guru last edited by

      I just posted an update to my DX – Cube2LUT – ColorGrading user actors (demo file).
      It now includes a user actor that allows you to CREATE a 64^ CUBE LUT via 8 color inputs.
      These basically allow you to remap colors within the grade to a new range

      Please give it a try (requires a Pythoner virtual environment is setup, and numpy and cv2 are installed)
      I see this has had a few hundred downloads, but I haven't received any feedback. I'm happy to continue to make updates to these tools if they are proving useful to you.

      🎛️ TroikaTronix Professional Services
      https://troikatronix.com/professional-services

      🎫 Support Tickets
      https://support.troikatronix.com/support/tickets/new

      💻 Add-ons
      https://troikatronix.com/add-ons/?u=dusx

      🧪 GitHub Projects
      https://github.com/rwebber

      🖥️ Win11 | i7 | RTX 4070 | 32GB RAM | Ontario, Canada

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 3
      • karlakr8
        karlakr8 last edited by

        Hello. 
        I am trying this patch, but can't get past the file browse step. 

        I have the Python environment is set up and active.. But I cannot load a cube file. My browser lets me select a file, but the actor says, "No file selected." And once, and I cannot tell exactly how and why, I had an ASCII error as follows: Error: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xe2 in position 197: ordinal not in range(128).

        I tried a multitude of LUT files, all with the .cube extension, but no success.

        What am I missing out? 

        Any help would be appreciated :)

        MacBook Pro 16" 2021, M1 Max, 32 GB / Isadora 4.5

        @karlakr8 ---> Karla Kracht | www.karlakracht.com | www.zoomwooz.com |
        MacBook Pro M1 Max, 32 GB, OS X 13.7.5 | located between Barcelona, Spain and Taiwan.

        DusX 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • DusX
          DusX Izzy Guru @karlakr8 last edited by

          @karlakr8

          The file has a number of User Actors, from your description I am not sure which one is the root of the failure. 

          DX - PY - Browse for File (win+mac) :
          1. does this user actor allow you to select a file on your hardrive?
          2. does the filepath get inserted to the next user actors 'cube_path' input?

          DX - PY - Load .Cube for Color Grading :

          1. does the 'status' output change if you click the 'load' input trigger
          2. if you open this user actor to look inside, do you see a red Hazard symbol on the Pythoner actor?
          3. is the status output = "status: ❌ LUT file not found"

          I suspect you will see the red hazard on the pythoner actor once you look inside the "status: ❌ LUT file not found" actor. 
          Like this: 

          If you do, then the Python environment is not setup correctly. Scene one requires Numpy be installed, and scene 2 requires Numpy and OpenCV.

          If you go to Help/Open Plugin folder in the menu, and read the last line on that menu you should see 'Python Virtual Environment' ... 
          What does the rest of that line say?

          note: The asci error might have been due to unexpected characters in a file name/path. 

          🎛️ TroikaTronix Professional Services
          https://troikatronix.com/professional-services

          🎫 Support Tickets
          https://support.troikatronix.com/support/tickets/new

          💻 Add-ons
          https://troikatronix.com/add-ons/?u=dusx

          🧪 GitHub Projects
          https://github.com/rwebber

          🖥️ Win11 | i7 | RTX 4070 | 32GB RAM | Ontario, Canada

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • First post
            Last post