• Products
    • Isadora
    • Get It
    • ADD-ONS
    • IzzyCast
    • Get It
  • Forum
  • Help
  • Werkstatt
  • Newsletter
  • Impressum
  • Dsgvo
  • Press
  • Isadora
  • Get It
  • ADD-ONS
  • IzzyCast
  • Get It
  • Press
  • Dsgvo
  • Impressum

Navigation

    • Register
    • Login
    • Search
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Popular
    • Tags

    PTZ Newbie (is a bouncy image normal?)

    Hardware
    1
    1
    11
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • J
      jrhooker last edited by

      Hi all, 

      I'm making a show and trying to use one singular PTZ camera. It's a Cinetreak PT20. This is my first time using one. Right now I'm just in my studio and I've hung it from a pipe and the image seems to be really...bouncy. Like it actually shakes. And it's not after it PTZ's...just stationary. No one else is in the room and I **barely** move when I'm programming (lol). Has anybody experienced this behaivor. I thought it was maybe some kind of setting that was creating an optical illusion of bounce...wrong hz or something, but everything seems right. This is sort of shot in the dark...but it's bouncy to the point of distraction (for me at least). I even bought a piece of hardware that was supposed to absorb vibration, but that made it even worse. I'm sort of at a loss and wonder if I just bought a bad camera. Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

      Jake

      Izzy 3. | OSX 10.14.6| MacBook Pro (15-inch, 20 19) | 2.3 GHz Intel Core i9 | 32 GB 2400 MHz DDR4 | Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB | Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • First post
        Last post